Páginas

sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Download PV's de FIVE

Os PVS ainda não estão em qualidade boa, antes que vocês deem chilique, ainda não saiu. Então, assim que eu tiver os PVs em HQ eu passo para vocês na sessão de Pv's ;)


FIVE







My words to 浜崎あゆみAyu Fans Group:
I'm very grateful to AyuGroup that has helped me a lot with the blog and have visited the blog and by closely monitoring every step I take. I am nearly completing one year of blog and I'm very happy that I got a relatively large audience and new friends. I want to thank Chen, Yoo Suku, Hanana, Kevin and all others who are with me every day. I started to post it in English thanks to you. As much as I do not have total control in Chinese or Japanese, I know you will not mistreat me for it. I love your friendship and eternally grateful for what you have done to hamasakiayu Downloads and me!

Very thanks to: Beng Dang who shared the PVs.



Um comentário:

  1. Mediafire *O*

    THKS A LOT \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\... to be continued...

    ResponderExcluir

Olá pessoal. Deixem seus comentários que eles serão divulgados no Blog após verificados! Não serão aceitos comentários com insultos ou divulgações. Aguardo seu comentário.